Jerry built me a loft in the bedroom because the floor was so cold my feet would freeze. It has been 45 degrees on the floor, and 55 degrees on the loft floor. We did put installation around the mop board cracks which has helped, but it was 45 degrees after we did that. Right now it is 70 degrees where I'm sitting; 68 on the loft floor; 60 degrees on the bedroom floor and 24 degrees outside. It is so good to be warmer.
Jerry doesn't even need to bend over and neither do I when standing. You can see the stool that my poor little toe was bashed on. (see previous blog about sympathy) Also notice the height of the loft in the second picture. It comes to the window ledge, so I have a floor length window now.
Third pic - I am sitting in the work area. The low table holds a computer, plus I correct my school work there. The desk to my right is my computer station for my main computer. There is a narrow table behind me I just added. I put my curlers, hair dryer, and so forth there.
fourth pic - looking down from my loft. I love my loft. It is my study area and hair dressing area.
Last pic- I decided to give a full front view. You can see an extension Jerry build for my bookcase, and the table for my dressing area. Also I have a small table under the floor by the bed. This holds my reading bedtime materials, which is handy. I also moved the printer to the loft floor because it was too bulky.
Now wasn't that and interesting blog? Not really, but it just shows how people adapt when the desire is there. I even used outdoor carpet because it was the least expensive and it works.
No comments:
Post a Comment