Nancy was close. She told me on the phone that she thought the shape of the head could be Joseph. Yes, to me the baby looked like Joseph. The eyes have an intense look, and the shape of the head is his. The baby is June, Jerry's sister. Grandpa Wes Harris was holding her by the feet. That is where Jerry learned to do that to you kids.
This was fun, maybe I'll do it again sometime.
2 comments:
Mom, I like the little videos underneath your posts. Can you change your settings so that we can see at least the last 2 previous posts? I don't like to have to click on the button "older post" in order to see what the last post was. However, if you intentionally did that because you like it that way, by all means leave it.
Thanks for changing it so I can see several posts on the same page. I like it. We loved Jonathan's birthday card. Thank you for the birthday money. We'll find something fun for him.
Post a Comment