So you are saying that this is one of your grandchildren. It can't be any of my kids. They're cheeks weren't that chubby, nor were their eyes ever that big and dark. It has to be one of Nancy's, but that looks like Grandpa Harris when he was young and the tinsel dates it to several years ago.
8 comments:
Well it is super cute so my first guess is myself...but from the cutting edge soundtrack, I'm guessing that it's one of my esteemed parents. :)
At first I thought it was me, but then I realized from the music and of course, Grandpa Harris that it was Dad, dad, dad all the way.
If that's not dad, then it has to be one of his siblings. Come on mom, don't leave me hanging.
The ears say, "dad", but that's not quite right. It does look like Grandpa Harris, but not quite. The eyes say mom...I think, maybe.
Wait...is that Jeralynn?
So you are saying that this is one of your grandchildren. It can't be any of my kids. They're cheeks weren't that chubby, nor were their eyes ever that big and dark. It has to be one of Nancy's, but that looks like Grandpa Harris when he was young and the tinsel dates it to several years ago.
You are thoroughly enjoying torturing us with this aren't you. :)
The baby is your dad. I can see Joseph in him. You kids did a good detective job on the time of the photo.
Post a Comment