Friday, August 13, 2010

Excavator - part 2, the conclusion of the project

4 comments:

Jennifer Harris said...

That was a very educational video! Thanks for sharing, its like we were there.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Grandma. Wow, Salmon looks like a lot of fun! I like that train thingy. - Scarlett

Wes Harris said...

Oh my goodness, you guys moved a ton of dirt. The whole side of the house looks different. When I saw the backhoe sitting on top of my swimming hole I said hey that was my old swimming hole and then the text popped up!

Nancy said...

We are in awe! Bradyn thinks that is what we said last time. We are both sitting here watching this for part of our date. You had a lot of fun with the video and the train. We enjoy your enthusiasm. Can't wait until we can see it all first hand.