Oh, I wish wish wish we had been there! The boys would have loved it! Thanks for the great video, though. I can't believe the size of that hole! Joseph and Joshua said they would like to see more of the excavator. Jonathan seemed to enjoy watching it, too.
I watched part two. I just watched part one. That was awesome. I didn't know you tore the well house down. Mom you were funny running all around that whole.
2 comments:
Oh, I wish wish wish we had been there! The boys would have loved it! Thanks for the great video, though. I can't believe the size of that hole! Joseph and Joshua said they would like to see more of the excavator. Jonathan seemed to enjoy watching it, too.
I watched part two. I just watched part one. That was awesome. I didn't know you tore the well house down. Mom you were funny running all around that whole.
Post a Comment